Goods in Transit
At Onyx our aim is to provide comprehensive and bespoke insurance products to cover companies who have a contractual liability for loss or damage to customers’ goods.
We strive to ensure that our Clients receive one of the widest Freight Legal Liability insurance covers available in order to meet their full needs and a service to match their expectations.
We can provide cover for:
• Freight Forwarders – whether under BIFA conditions, national conditions or own contractual conditions.
• Hauliers – undertaking carriage under RHA, IRHA, CMR, FTA, HTA, uplifted contractual conditions, own contractual conditions or where no contractual conditions exist and cover is uplifted to the full value.
• Vehicle Transporters – undertaking the movement of vehicles for manufacturers, garages, logistics companies, racing teams and individuals.
• Warehousekeepers – storing goods under UKWA, NAWK, own and third party contractual conditions or legal liability uplifted to the full value where no contractual conditions exist.
We can include additional cover:
• Errors and Omissions – to cover the company’s legal liability to the goods arising from negligent acts, errors or omissions resulting in the company failing partially or totally to fulfil their contractual obligations.
• Consequential loss – to indemnify the company for legal liability following loss of, destruction or damage to goods in transit.
We can also provide cover for trailers – attached and/or detached.